520° circles, 10 somewhat steep curves, 6 waves and 3 jumps promise action-packed speeds of up to 40 km/hour on a one kilometre stretch: The Alpine Coaster will quickly raise your adrenaline level and get your heart beating hard! You will experience weightlessness up to 6 metres above the ground on this high-flying adventure. You determine the speed with the brake lever and how many times you want to go down the toboggan run.
- Minimum height of 130 cm.
- After the 9th birthday one can go down the toboggan run alone.
- Small children, as of 3 years old, can be taken on the toboggan run, but must be accompanied by an older person (over 8 years old).
- No existing health issues that could pose a risk to yourself or others.
- The speed must be selected, so that neither yourself nor others are put in danger. One must remain at least 25 metres behind the toboggan in front of you.
- It is prohibited to stop at any time.
- It is mandatory to wear a seatbelt.
- One must follow the directions of the personnel.
CHF 9.00 per ride / person (adults & children)
CHF 36.00 for 5 rides (= 1 free ride)
The Alpine Coaster is open daily from 09.15 – 16.30 h between May and October, subject to weather conditions. The toboggan run can be closed due to snow, rain or strong winds.